Our Trining Programs
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Tolerance Analysis & Stack-up Tolerances
- Engineering Drawings & Standards
- Design For Manufacture and Assembly(DFMA)
- Dimensional and Geometrical Measurements
- Uncertainty of Measurements
- Measurement System Analysis
- Statistical Quality Control (SQC)
- Design of Experiments
- Six Sigma Methodology
- Welding Drawings & Technology
- Design of Jigs and Fixtures
Our other Activities are:
- Review of engineering design and drawings as per ASME and ISO standards
- Tolerance Stack-up Analysis of Assemblies
- New Product Design & Development
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Consultancy for implementation of Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing / TQM
- Productivity and Process Improvement consultancy
Some of the feedback given by the participants of GD&T and Tolerance Analysis training programs of Robert Bosch Engineering Solutions, Bangalore under the head of ‘What you like most’
The information on every topics was clear. Presentation was good.
Knowledge about the subject
way of Technical teaching
Way of presentation was good
Simplicity in explanations
knowledge of the trainer
Detailed explanation about Inspection methods
Basic's were explained in details.
The presentation and the explanation was good.
Content of the subject was good Training material was good (ppt)
the knowledge and explanation of the topic
The in-depth knowledge and the clarity of the lecture.
Clarity of presentation was really good. Explained all 14 types of GD& T Symbols and their application with good examples .
Very good explanation of fundamentals
The training content was well planned and sufficient time was given for each topic discussed.
Flow of teaching, methodology adapted and animation in slides for better understanding.
His depth knowledge in the subject, commitment in giving training.
presentation slides,way of teaching with
Presentation and content.
Clarifications given,Concept Clarity
Presentation, content made simple for easy understanding
The way the presentation slides were structured was helpful to understand the topic very clearly.
Mr. Raghunath has tremendous knowledge and command over the topic GD & T. The ease with which he handled and answered our doubts was encouraging.
The basics of GD & T was dealt and explained very clearly.
Way of explanation is very clear
Very Good Presentation And easy to understand
The quality and method of teaching
The explanation with proper example.
Everything, his expertise, presentation.
The subject knowledge of Mr. Raghunath was excellent. His patience in clearing doubts was quite commendable. Overall very worth training to attend.
Comparison between all the GD and T
Expertise in the subject, and good presentation